Work & Travel Temporary Visas

Are you ready to dive into some travelling?

All non- citizens of Australia who want to visit, work, or travel to Australia need to apply for an Australian visa to enter the country. Please note: these visa classes apply to different countries and have different eligibility criteria. The main temporary holiday visa’s are: Working holiday visas (s/class 417), Work and holiday visas (s/class 462) and the Visitor visa (s/class 600).

From personal experience, the working holiday (417 visa) really is a great way to see the land downunder as you can work whilst your travelling and really feel the the buzz and atomosphere of Australia.  Australia is one big amazing adventure and for most students/backpackers, these are experiences you will never forget. Here are just some of the amazing adventures you can go on:

  • The Great barrier reef
  • Blue Mountains National Park
  • Fraser Island /Whitsundays
  • The Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge
  • Experience the buzz of Bondi Beach
  • Broome and the Kimberley region
  • Uluru (formerly Ayers Rock)
  • Kakadu National Park.
  • Experience cities such as: Cosmopolitan Sydney, Arty/trendy Melbourne, Laid back Perth, Busy Brisbane, even more laid back Darwin. Every city is so different with so much to offer.

Working Holiday Visa (417)
& Work & holiday (462)

The Working holiday visa (s/class 417) and the Work and Holiday visa (s/class 462) are quite similar visas.  The most popular in Ireland is the subclass 417 visa, where thousands of Irish citizens travel and work around Australia for a year. If you satisfy criteria on your first working holiday visa, you maybe eligible for a 2nd year working holiday visa.

Main criteria:

  • Age (18-31).
  • This visa only applies to certain countries. Your passport needs to be on a country eligible list.
  • Proof of sufficient funds to look after yourself whilst in Australia.
  • You need to have health insurance.
  • Not be accompanied by dependent children.
  • This visa is applied for outside Australia.

Visitor Visa (subclass 600)

This is for international applicants that would like to visit Australia for up to 12 months. Only certain countries are eligible for this visa, so please contact us and we can advise if your country is eligible. You can also study a short course, up to 3 months on this visa.

Main Criteria: Age,  your passport needs to be on the country eligible list. You need sufficient funds to look after yourself and you also need health insurance.

Ready to
get started?

Services & Packages

Australian Visa Report

We provide a detailed report on the most suitable Australian visa for you.

Phone Consultation Package

Visa Assessment, Visa information on most suitable visa option & Phone consultation.

Personal Consultation Service

Our personal consultations take place in Killarney town centre, these appointments are strictly one to one sessions for 1 hour time slots.

Visa Review Package

This package is popular for visas such as: skilled visas, sponsored visas, partner visas, parent visas, family visas.

Full Visa Package

This visa service is provided for clients who are eligible for an australian visa and want a visa agent to manage and lodge their visa application/s.

Corporate Migration & Business Solutions

We provide guidance to assist with immediate business needs from general advice, technical document review, sponsorship obligations and general Australian migration compliance.


Skilled Sponsored Visas

Do you have a sponsor in Australia?

General Skilled Migration Visas

Have you got skills Australia is looking for?

Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visas

Introducing new Regional skilled provisional visas for Australia! These visas commenced November 16, 2019.

Resident Return Visas

These visas let you undertake all of the activities that your original permanent visa let you undertake

Parent Visas

Family/Parent visas include the following: Contributory parent visas, Contributory aged parent visas...

Partner Visa

Are you in a relationship with an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealander?

Child Visas

This visa is available to: dependent/adopted/orphaned children of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visas

Work & Travel Temporary Visas

Are you ready to dive into some travelling?

Global Talent Visas (GTI)

The future of Australia will be defined by its ability to attract the best and the brightest minds in the world to move to Australia and create innovative jobs here.

Student Visas

Australia has some of the top universities in the world, if your main reason for going to Australia is studying, then you will need to apply for a student visa.